We look forward to seeing you!
REGISTER FOR THE SPRING
English Classes – All Levels
Monday – Thursday /10am-1pm/ April 10 – June 22/ $150
Monday – Thursday /7pm-9pm/ April 10 – June 21/ $130
Saturday & Sunday /2pm-5pm/ April 8 – June 25/$130
Sunday Conversation Class/ 10am-12pm/ January 9 – June 25/$75*
*Discount for students in multiple classes
NOTE: $10 late registration fee charged for all registrations on and after the first day of class.
Computer Literacy $40
- Tuesday & Thursday Intermediate (in English) / 6pm-7pm / April 18-June 22
- Saturday Beginner (in Spanish) / 9:30am-11:30am / April 22 – June 24
- Saturday Intermediate (in Spanish) / 12pm-2pm / April 22 – June 24
Citizenship Preparation (in English) $75
- Monday – Thursdays / 6pm-7pm / April 10-June 22
- Saturday & Sunday / 12pm-2pm / April 8-June 25
Click HERE for more information on how to register. Note: If you are a new student the process can take two hours.
Photo by Kate Maloney
VOLUNTEER TO TEACH ENGLISH Sign up now to teach during our Winter (January through March) term.
Call for more information: 202-387-0023!
JOB PREPARATION & JOB SEARCH WORKSHOPS for registered students! FREE Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Check out our Support Video!
Video by Will Warren
You can view this video on YouTube by clicking here.